With platforms like WordPress, launching an online business is more accessible than ever. The good news is that you can use ecommerce analytics to improve and refine many facets of your business. From web design and User Experience (UX), to marketing and growth strategies – there’s a simple ecommerce metric that can provide valuable insights into each one. In this post, we’ll introduce you to ecommerce analytics and the many benefits of using this data. After that, we’ll provide you with 12 essential ecommerce metrics to follow. Finally, we’ll show you how to get started.
- How to Use AVIF WordPress Images (Easy Method)
- 5 of the Best Wix Alternatives for 2023
- How to Submit Your Website to Search Engines (Works in 2023)
- Looking for a Google Optimize Alternative? Your 10 Best Options
- What’s the Best Backlink Checker? (Here’s Some New Data)
- Weebly Tutorial: How to Use Weebly to Set Up a Website
- Best Website Brokers and How to Choose the Right One
- Beginner’s Guide to Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Insights
- Webflow vs Squarespace: Which One Reigns Supreme?
- WP101 Acquired, AI Enters WordPress.com, WordCamp Asia in the Books 🗞️ March 2023 WordPress News w/ CodeinWP
- Weebly Website Examples
- 35 Best Content Marketing Tools to Maximize Your Results in 2023
- Shopify vs Shopify Plus: Which Is Better for an Ecommerce Store?
- 2023’s Best Image CDN Solutions for WordPress: Our Top 5 Picks
- 9 Expert-Recommended Ways to Use Video on Website Homepage
- A Brief History of Website Builders
No comments to show.