When you install a WordPress theme, you’ll get a built-in header that sits at the top of your site. However, this header design is often quite basic and might not include the elements you want. Therefore, you might be wondering how to edit a WordPress header. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at why you might want to edit a WordPress header. Then, we’ll show you the ways to do it.
- Intro to WordPress File Permissions: Here’s How They Work
- How to Solve: “Avoid an Excessive DOM Size” in WordPress
- Jadro Joins the CodeinWP Family!
- 5 Best Elementor Alternatives That Actually Solve Your Problems
- 5 Best Squarespace Alternatives: Cheaper and More Functional
- Relive WordCamp US, WordPress 6.3 Out, Twenty Twenty-Four Time? 🗞️ September 2023 WordPress News w/ CodeinWP
- ChatGPT & WooCommerce: 5 Ways to Use AI in Your Online Store
- 3 Steps How to Do Keyword Research With ChatGPT
- How to Edit a WordPress Header (5 Easy Ways)
- Unique Blog Names Using ChatGPT: How to Find Them in 3 Steps
- 10 Best Ecommerce Plugins for WordPress in 2023
- How to Make Money With ChatGPT: 6 Ways That ACTUALLY Work
- How to Start an Online Magazine: Step-by-Step Guide
- 7 Easy Ways to Speed Up WordPress Backend
- How to Create Ecommerce Website in WordPress (Step-by-Step)
- WordCamp Europe Statistics: A Decade in Numbers (Infographic)
No comments to show.